Tuesday, November 1, 2022

A Grateful ❤ Heart For All Seasons

My Jesus...

As I travel upon my journey with intimidation within my struggling soul...
I can't see anything but a winding pathway and confusion at its very best
There are clouds and rain and such sadness begins to take its great toll
I have forgotten what your great joy is like and the wonder of your happiness.

A beautiful umbrella of your love and anointing comes in to cover me...
You whisper in my ear that I am your sweet beloved child that you greatly adore
Your grace shows me that there are many of your blessings large and small that are there to see
Your presence is there my Lord working to be my everything and so much more.

Suddenly there is a tranquility within my heart that I've never known before...
I am truly thankful for the honor that you have given with mercy to me
I await with anticipation the breathtaking beauty that you have in store
Your compassion begins to teach me all of the wondrous things that I am now to see.

You show me that you are with me through every hour of each new blossoming day...
You are there to carry me through every time when I feel I cannot see the plan
You show me how you carefully pave the path and provide all things along the way
All of the mighty and magnificent things worth having come from your perfect hands.

So now the eyes of my soul begin to open wide and see things as you want me to...
Every good and perfect thing large and small that comes from your beloved heart unto me
I have learned what it truly means to be grateful for your goodness Lord my whole life through
The wonder and beauty of your power and love I want more of so perfectly!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...