Sunday, November 6, 2022

When I See Another 🌅 Sunrise

My Precious Jesus...

As I look up and see the sun's beauty peaking from beyond the horizons sky..
I think about the wonder of your goodness and how you have so much love for me
Sometimes when I look in the mirror I don't see what you see and I wonder why
Yet your magnificent presence and love is always there and so abundantly.

Your forgiveness and mercy cleanse me and make me a new person just like you...
I am your child on a journey taking fresh steps with you every day
Watching as you plant within me seeds of hope so your planned dreams for my life come true
And strengthen our unbelievable bond in such a rugged and mighty way.

You are my eternally shining light that keeps things going more and more...
You are my definition, my breath and the energy that shows me what to do
I can't wait for another sunrise because I know such good things are in store
My sweet Jesus I never want to think about another new day without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...