Friday, November 4, 2022

You Are Always There

 My Jesus..


When my ❤ heart feels so broken and hurting in such a debilitating way..

The emptiness and pain are too heavy and too much of a burden to bear

Tears begin to flow from your eyes and you want to bring me peace and comfort and a new day

You want to show me that you're my sweet Saviour and best friend who truly does care.

You wrap me in your arms of 💘 love and give me such encouragement that is real...

Your powerful presence fills me like something that I have never known well before

That anointing speaks to my spirit and soul with a delight that I want to feel

Telling me that I can always come before your throne in prayer on Heavens shore.


I can always come just as I am with humility at my heart's core..

Your grace is always there to show me love with a plan and a purpose my whole life through

Crafting within me something so wonderful and so much more

My Jesus, You are my everything and I can always come before you!









No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...