Friday, November 11, 2022

The Strongest Pathway

Jesus...

My ❤ heart's greatest tendency is to want to give up in every way...
Seeing all the miserable and negative things around me as a whole
Sometimes I can't see any direction to a new and brighter day
I feel like in every essence that I don't have any control.

But then a sense of real tranquility overwhelms my spirit so pure...
Suddenly I begin to see things differently through your wonder and grace
Jesus you increase my faith and give me such strength to lean on and endure
I feel like a brand new person being restored within your great embrace.

You show me to never give up that you are there and working on it all...
No matter what it looks like from my perspective nothing is hard Lord for you
Your heart is always listening for my voice at any time I may call
My Jesus I know that there's nothing that you and I together can't do.

So on this new day I prepare to embark upon my pathway again...
Placing my new faith shield and great attitude at the heart of all that's me
I reach out with all my ❤ heart to take the hand of Jesus my dear best friend
Knowing with joy that I will take the strongest footsteps successfully!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...