Friday, November 4, 2022

Lord, I Want To Hear Your Voice

My Jesus...

My heart longs to hear the breathtaking beauty of your voice so mighty...
Orchestrating like a wonderful symphony to my heart so true
Sharing with me your wisdom and the light of your love so perfectly
Guiding me with power and anointing in all things I must do.

I long to hear it so clearly and with great understanding and grace...
To learn and become more like you in every way on bended knee
Jesus I long to see the brilliance and delight of your precious face
Walking in your great magnificent presence is where I long to be.

So teach me to see as you do with clarity of spirit and heart...
Prepare me my Saviour to be your instrument with a joy so true
Show me your word and ways and plant them from which I will not depart
Jesus I want to see sweet things coming from your heart and hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Would We Be Without That Grace

Jesus  Where would we be without that grace that holds us so completely in Your care That beautiful and amazing love that holds us so perfec...