Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Heavenly Rain Drops

My Breathtaking Jesus...

As I begin to 🚶 walk upon my long pathway...
I can see such thick clouds gathering around me
It troubled my calmed heart more than words can say
My anguish grew not knowing what to believe.

These ❤ heart's are so distant from Your mighty love...
I can't see the pulse of a Heavenly plan
It is more confusion than I can now think of
Lord it seems that no one is in command.

But then as I look to the Heavens true...
And fall to my knees in heart felt Kingdom prayer
The ☁ clouds start to draw like a 🌞 sunrise so new
My ❤ heart can see a miracle happening there.

I feel Heavenly raindrops from a Saviours heart...
I begin to see things so positively
Reminded you're in control from the start
Your power begins to take control of me.

I start looking at life just as You would do...
Reaching out for your anointing and your hand
Having faith in your wisdom my whole journey through
By Your time and will You'll reveal Your great plan.

I enjoy Heavenly raindrops from above...
I'll draw all I can from them perfectly
Because I know it shows the depths of Your love
And my Saviour how much You care about me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...