Friday, February 3, 2023

Hope For The Heart

Jesus...

Sometimes I look for answers and try to sort through everything...
But no matter how I try nothing seems to make sense to me
My heart knows that I can't work it out no matter what life brings
I need to seek your power and anointing so perfectly.

You are the lifeline and strength to complete me in every way...
You're the light of hope that illuminates what to hold on to
When I need that strength and endurance foundation for each day
My Jesus all my heart needs to do is reach out just for you.

You are the hope for my spirit that I yearn so strongly for...
The real inspiration that carries me through every day
My Jesus I lay all praise and Thanksgiving at Heavens door
You are the reason, the truth the life and the only real way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...