Thursday, March 16, 2023

Lord, I Want To Hear Your Voice

My Precious Jesus...

You are the beautiful 🌟 star of promise that shines so brilliantly...
My breathtaking ray of true inspiration and perfect delight
There is so much more of your power that I am longing to see
My heart reaches out with such yearning, anticipation and might.

But, I am not as close to you
as I would truly like to be....
I don't even know any of the things that you might want to say
My spirit wants to hear your sweet voice forever so perfectly
You are the perfect joy that brings happiness to every day.

So you take me by the hand and lead me to your side to learn so true...
After that it is the matter of a personal choice that is real
I must focus on you and live for you in all that I do
I want to hear your voice and your anointing I long to now feel.

So your perfect love begins to infiltrate every part of me...
I can feel your wondrous presence in every aspect more and more
I can clearly hear your voice when I look and your glory I see
Lord, I'm waiting for my miracle as I knock on Heavens door.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...