Tuesday, March 21, 2023

My Lord

Jesus..

You are the breathtaking horizon that brings a ray of happiness on each day..
The refreshing, calming wind that brings the sweetest, peace to my spirit as a whole
When I yearn for you You 
reach out for me in adoration in every way
You are the ignition of my life's fire which never gets tired and old

You are the falling rain that refreshes me and gives me a brand new happiness..
By your most holiest of sides there is no where else I would want to stand by
I know that you will always help me to succeed and strengthen me to do my heart's best
In my life your name and presence will forever be lifted up and magnified!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...