Saturday, March 25, 2023

My Jesus, I Need You

During the first moments of the morning, I need the touch of your anointing to strengthen me.....
I need the beauty of your perfect love to lift me up and inspire me with your sweet grace
May your breathtaking heart begin to overflow with joy and happiness so abundantly
As I close my eyes and picture the beautiful heavens above and a glimpse of your sweet face.

I need the wonder of your real power to come into my spirit in every real way.....
The stability of your peace and tranquility to restore, refresh and so renew
Lord you are my everything and my foundation for each passing new day
I have the realization that all that I am or ever hope to be is found in you.

I am reaching out for you Jesus with a humbled heart that is searching for so much more...
I want to learn and continue to build myself so powerfully in you
On my knees, I am waiting with great anticipation to hear your voice at Heavens door
Lord you are my source of glory and my strong fortress in all I do

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...