Tuesday, March 28, 2023

I Am A Champion Because Of You

My Wonderful Jesus...

Great things begin on the day I pledge my ❤ heart and life to you...
I'm a brand new person because of your mercy, grace and love
Your precious blood covers me and forgives me my whole life through
I am given eternal life and a place with you above.

I don't ever have to worry or fear about things at all...
For you're taking care of me and have it all under control
All I have to do is simply reach out to you and just call
You will give me sweet peace, fill my ❤ heart with joy and make me whole.

I am a 🏆 Champion because I am Your child so true...
I pledge to look to and trust you in everything
You are my source, my strength, and my foundation in all I do
All glory, honor, and praise be yours my Saviour, and my King!



Prayer...

Jesus..
I want You to be Lord of my life.  Today, I am asking You to forgive me.  Come into my ❤ heart.  I am pledging my ❤ heart and life to you.  I want to live for you and be Your champion today!

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...