Sunday, March 5, 2023

My Help Comes From You

Dear Lord, you see me struggling, sometimes I feel so low...
I can't really see anything to give me such delight
But then you embrace me with your hands your peace to bestow
You begin to cover me in your love with a strong might.

You show me your working hard and with such great happiness...
And show me all the good things you're planning for my heart
You tell me good things because you want me to have the best
It will be a great journey where faith plays a major part.

So now I place my hand in yours and you give me sweet rest...
I know without a doubt there's no place I'd rather be
I lay my burdens with you and know that I'm so blessed
I am your child and know that you will help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...