Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Simple Gratitude

My Jesus...

When I look at all of the things that you have given to me...
The incredible touch of your love both large and small
Sometimes I may seem ungrateful and so ignorantly
Don't seem to see the movement of your great power at all.

Simple every day things I take for granted it is true...
Through them I don't seem to find any joy and perfect happiness
But you reveal to my heart a reflection that is new
Learning to be truly happy with what you have is best.

Being grateful for little then more can come your way...
A plant begins as a tiny seed in more fertile ground
Bringing praise to the Lord for what he does everyday
Standing firm by his side
 with adoration I'll abound







No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...