Saturday, March 18, 2023

A Prayer Of Promise

My Lord...

I take a step upon the foundation of your breathtaking love and grace...
Suddenly your anointing surrounds me like sweet fresh oil from above
I can feel an infiltration of your spirit and your mighty embrace
As I am covered with your adoring care and more blessing than I can dream of.

I can feel hope and restoration coming powerfully upon me...
As each part of me is worked diligently in your great hands
Under the beauty of your power and spirit is where I want to now be
Watching the unfolding of your mission and your powerful great life plan.

Thank you for loving me so abundantly and forgiving me much more...
I am learning to be a new person where at your feet Lord I'll abide
I can see your greatest mercy waiting for me at Heavens door
Lord I'll learn so many things as I draw close to you with honor and pride.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...