Wednesday, March 1, 2023

My Fortress

My Jesus...

When no one wants to bother with me and ignore me in every way...
And I have no one to talk to or lean upon with greatest love
My poor heart begins to shatter and feels so hopeless more than words can say
I yearn for a touch of your peace and understanding from Heaven above.

You reach out your love and wrap it so gently around me with perfect care...
The great beauty of your heart touches my heart to let me know it's ok
There's a rugged anointing that's working and no matter what always there
Whenever I need You without a doubt you're there without delay.

So now I'm learning slowly about your wonderful heart so amazing...
And how I don't need to feel so separated Jesus anymore
My spirit wants to praise you and my humbled heart wants to sing
Please help me to plant seeds of your hope on Heavens shore



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...