Friday, March 24, 2023

My Lord, I Want To Know You

My Precious Saviour...

The greatest desire of my heart is so very simple, but it's true...
Something that defines success and means everything and so much more to me
I desperately want to draw so much closer and seek more and more of you
Praising you is my definition of success for eternity.

I want to feel your love all around me and within me so pure and grand...
I want the oil of your anointing to move in me in a big way
Let every part of my life be guided and transformed by your mighty hands
May the light of your anointing be my lighthouse for every new and brighter day.

My Lord, I pledge my heart and life to you now with all I am and much more...
I want our bond to grow strong and rugged like an example for all time
I can't wait to see what the great depths of our relationship has in store
Your love is everything to me and the greatest, true blessing I will find!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...