Monday, March 18, 2024

A Picture Of All That You Are

My Jesus..

I want to display your pure and perfect,  genuine love in everything I do..
I want others to see everything wonderful about you when they look at me 
Every time I see my reflection let it be something breathtaking all from you 
Help me see the masterpiece you made right now and then all that you want me to be. 

Show me how precious and beautiful I am in your eyes just the way that I am..
I am unique and special with a very wondrous purpose that you have in store 
Give me a wonderful revelation of your great and masterful journey plan
I open my yearning heart ♥ with anticipation to see such great things and more!

Jesus I'm beginning to see myself now in a much different light with your grace..
I am your adored and cherished child who is loved abundantly more than words can say 
Every time I come into your presence I find peace and comfort in your embrace 
You are my breathtaking hope and purpose that gives me inspiration for each day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...