Tuesday, March 12, 2024

You Are My Safety

My Beloved Jesus..

You are my safe haven that carries me in your precious arms of great love...
I place everything and myself into your hands to see it all through 
Giving me help and assurance as only you can now from above 
My Savior you are my help and my strength and all that I need in all I do. 

You are my tower and pillar on which I always rest and rely. .
I know that you will give me all that I need to make it in every way 
Your heart ♥ wants me to be highly successful and not to just get by
I find all hope and promise and all I need to make it through each new day. 

You are my only answer and the source of all my heart ♥ needs and more...
Lord I never have to search but simply humbly ask and wait upon you 
And keep my eyes focused upon the slight opening of Heaven's great door 
Expectation result in blessings as your love and grace come pouring through!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...