Sunday, March 31, 2024

I Am Grateful

My Savior...

I am so grateful for you loving me more than I can imagine grand and true...
You gave a special gift so many years ago of mercy and ♥ heart's delight 
Master, you saved me and made sure all of my sins are forgiven by you 
By sacrificing something that is so dear and so very precious in your sight. 

Your Son suffered and paid the price because you want the best just for me...
Knowing that I am imperfect all of my sins would be wiped clean and start a new
He took all of those heavy burdens and faced the great pain at Mount Calvary 
So that I can experience his most greatest love and serve him my whole life through. 

I am so grateful more than words can say for the greatest most precious gift 📦 of all...
I'll honor and praise you and bring glory to you in the greatest degree 
Thank you for your compassion and for your grace and love that is there when I call
Thank you for your blessing of hope and promise that has been given abundantly!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...