Friday, March 15, 2024

My Jesus You Are My Hope

Most Precious Savior..

My heart looks for a glimmer of ☀ sunshine just as the rain ☔ is about to come through...
And thick clouds seem to be building with intense fog all over the place 
Everything that is within me looks for better things to uplift and make brand new 
That is when my spirit begins to see something wonderful the loveliness of your sweet perfect face 😔. 

You pick me up in your arms and surround me with your love that always does delight...
The breathtaking beauty of your sweet anointing seems to surround me every where
Suddenly I begin to see such wonderful things and perfect hope fills my sight
As I look into your precious face of peace and mercy and know that you do care. 

Lord You are my perfect hope that I need for all times and in every great way..
You inspire me to look to you with all my heart ♥ and always go that extra mile
You're the peace that I need and the strength to have the courage to start every new day 
Jesus knowing I always have you right beside me motivates and makes me smile ☺. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...