Friday, March 29, 2024

A Searvant's ♥ Heart

Precious Savior...

There is a sense of humility in my heart ♥ as it begins to seek much more...
The grateful part of a yearning spirit who wants to find what true love is at best 
So I come before your throne with an eager soul wanting to find good things in store 
That is when you begin to tell me the greatest story that will fulfill my quest. 

You tell me about the greatest gift 📦 that was bestowed from your mighty heart ♥ so true...
The real sacrifice of your beloved son so that all that you hold dear are free
That tells me so much about your breathtaking heart ♥ and  the purest of love from you 
And how with every breath I am your perfect adored child so genuinely. 

Savior you are my heart and everything that I am now and forever more...
At this Easter season and through out each new day I give all praise unto you 
Thank you for bestowing the greatest gift and many blessings from your heart's core 
You are my breathtaking heart and all that I will ever need and I live for you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...