Friday, March 22, 2024

My Saviors Grace

My Saviors perfect grace is always there without fail for me...
It's always there without great limits or boundaries big or small 
It fills me with perfect peace and a dear love so ideally 
And is ready to begin such work whenever my heart calls.

My Saviors perfect grace fills me with a joy forevermore...
It shows me just how much my Heavenly father does love me 
As I am I can come and seek His mercy at Heaven's door 
And He will welcome my heart ♥ and fill me up so completely. 

My Saviors true perfect grace is always there for one and all...
It's a gift that's a window into the Saviors heart so grand 
It shows how unfailing love is always there when I may call 
And reveals the beauty of the Father's unfolding great hands. 




1 comment:

Lord, I Need You

My Beloved Savior... When I feel like giving up and can't take another step to greet a brand new day... My heart ♥ is filled with sadnes...