Sunday, March 24, 2024

Because Of Your Love, The Greatest Gift 📦

My Jesus.....

When I think about all that you sacrificed in such a humble and heart felt way...
Because of Your love, compassion, and concern for someone so imperfect like me
You faced ridicule, humiliation, intense pain and was betrayed 
Bravely facing the heavy load of our sin as they took you to Mount Calvary.

No one could have imagined what it was like facing terror at such a dark time...
You were patient and considerate to crowds of people who did not understand 
Knowing there was a higher need that had to be fulfilled by Heavenly design 
You kept Your eyes toward Heaven and was in agreement with the Father's mighty plan.

How can we say thank you for all that you gave on that day so we could be free...
We are most grateful and pledge our hearts and our lives forevermore Master unto you 
It's the greatest gift of salvation and love that we will hold for eternity 
Thank you for your great sacrifice and tender mercy that makes it forever true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...