The pain in my heart is building a strong pressure that I cannot stand anymore
I look inside searching for answers but I can't find anything to fill the hole
Your magnificent presence begins to shine in with wonderful things in store
That's when my spirit reaches in searching for positivity with joy untold
I try to look for better things and wonderful blessings to fill the moments of my days
But all I can see are my failures, disappointments and inconsistencies
Just then Your peace and assurance come in with inspiration in many ways
As You work hard to bring out the absolute best of what You want in me
Now I can see the hope and promise of Your adoration and mercy coming through
Suddenly giving up is not looking like a viable solution anymore
Thank You Savior for giving me Your breathtaking beautiful touch so fresh and new
I have Your presence to give me a life line that love is there always with grace at its core
No comments:
Post a Comment