Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Give Me A Thought

Savior 

Please give me a thought 💭 that will forever prosper me 
It will give me information about what to do 
What steps do I need to take to become more like thee
Striving to be loving and perfect every moment through.

Please give me a thought 💭 that will forever lift me high
Help me to reach for everything that I can 
Grant me special knowledge that will help me to get by
Paying special attention to the details of Your plan 

Please give me a thought 💭 that will push me the extra mile 
And help me to see Your light and power brilliantly 
Surround me with Your glory that will always make me smile 😊 
Savior give me the absolute greatest part of thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me A Thought

Savior  Please give me a thought 💭 that will forever prosper me  It will give me information about what to do  What steps do I need to take...