As I reach for Your glory, I want to take every moment and step with You
I want to feel Your anointing and power going through me from above
That You may be the catalyst of spiritual fire 🔥 every day through
And ignite me with the energy and blessing of Your perfect love.
As I reach for Your glory, I want to go beyond and create great things
To see a powerful revival come forth from coast to coast and sea to sea
Watching many hearts cling to You as Your power makes their spirit sing
Bringing many hurting souls to Your Kingdom with glory and energy.
As I reach for Your glory I want to become more like who You are
A caring and gentle presence filled with adoration and delight
Taking Your happiness 😊 to the next level and going quite far
My Savior please continue to enrich me and prosper me with great might!
No comments:
Post a Comment