Monday, May 25, 2020

Letter To God

My precious, dearest Lord,

Just one thought of your magnificent presence each day,
Brings something special to my heart I can't explain
There's a beautiful peace that fills me in every way
And a light that starts to heal every ounce of real pain.

There's forgiveness that comes in like a workman's tool
And begins to work to make things like something brand new
As my heart beholds the Potters Hands unfold and rule
I can see more of your perfect love in all I do.

The Wonder of grace fills my spirit with happiness
As I look with a clarity I've not had before
You are always there by me and helping me feel blessed
There's a special sense of Thanksgiving at my hearts core.

I write today with one very special thing in mind
Lord how I desire to know so much more of you
I want to let my brokenness unfurl and unwind
And be a new person restored by you in all I do.

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful prayer to the Lord of prayer and petition for Him to continue growing you. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...