Saturday, May 9, 2020

A Prayer From The Heart *** By  Me  *****
Father......
.
You are the beautiful smile that brightens my face each day
The song of life that enlightens and energizes my soul
The guiding star that shows my spirit the one and only way
Your great presence is the light of my heart so complete and whole.

You're my living water that quenches my thirst so completely
The eternal flame that ignites my passion for all things good
You're the dream maker with a beautiful vision just for me
The Bread of Life that fulfills me as only a Father would.

You're the happiness that enlightens all that I am so true
The overflowing big source for all things wonderful and great
Nothing would be possible or meaningful, Lord, without you
Every moment upon your presence I will always await.

I dedicate my heart, my life and all that I am to you
For you are the beautiful lighthouse that I seek every day
Father help me to be a testimony in all I do
and to bring such enjoyment to your heart in every way.

Thank you for your goodness Father.   Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...