Saturday, May 2, 2020

An Awesome ❤ Heart

Sometimes the day seems so empty and lonely,
My ❤ heart fills with pain and the greatest despair
I feel without purpose that I can see
It just seems like no one really wants to care.

Suddenly, I feel a hand on my shoulder
A new warmth seems to fill my heart at its core
I reach out as things try to grow much colder
And my spirit rises like never before.

I look up into His eyes just before me
A beautiful smile enlightened His face
He began to stretch His hands out perfectly
And wrapped me tight in His breathtaking embrace.

"My child, always remember I 💘 love you."
"Never feel so empty or lonely again."
"I will give you peace and help in all you do."
"I am your Heavenly Father and best friend."

Now I can see something great in His sweet hands,
I shouldn't worry but keep my eyes on Him
He will have good things in store in His great plans
If I trust in Him and follow Him I'll win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...