Thursday, May 28, 2020

Thoughts To Ponder

You are the beautiful Son that makes each day worth living,
The precious breath of hope that helps me take one more step
No matter what weather every new day may try to bring
You are the guiding force of joy that determines what's next.

You are the source that brings grace and love to the very soul,
The wind that brings in a sense of perfect tranquility
A basket of happiness that makes me complete and whole
Lord you are the only answer to each new day for me.

So I take every moment and give it into your hands,
When there isn't a clear solution I can truly see
I watch as you smile and begin to work on your plan
You will take care of it all with ease and success for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...