Friday, May 29, 2020

Thoughts And Inspirations

  Many of us can agree about one thing.  It is hard to really determine what has happened in the world around us.  One moment the economy seemed to be going so well.

  There were plenty of jobs.  Everyone seemed contented.    Yet in no time at all things changed dramatically.  Now you can't even turn on the news without it getting you down.  Although they never seem to have too many inspirational pieces on the news.

  Depression is trying to grab hold of people's hearts.  So what does one do?  Well. first we have to remember one very important thing.

  We can't control the future or look into the future.  So if we know the one who holds tomorrow why fear?

  Well that's easier said than done.  Right?  But that's where faith comes into play.  We place ourselves in His care and trust completely in Him.

  Wait a minute!  That would mean stepping back and letting someone else take control.  That's not always easy.  But in the end it's worth it.  Especially when we don't understand in our own right.

Prayer

Lord you are the Master of my life.  I pledge who I am and everything I am to you.  My faith is in you.  Work mightily in my life today.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...