Saturday, May 30, 2020

Thoughts and Inspiration

Lord..

The world tries to burden me with a heaviness I can't explain,
A really difficult weight to carry anywhere and be strong
I try to keep my head held high but can feel the doubt and great pain
Suddenly I can feel myself stumble and awkwardly start to fall.

Just then two hands reach down and take a tight hold of me
They pick me up, dust me off and help me to stand on my feet again
I look into the light of your beautiful face so lovingly
And state you are my Heavenly Father and my sweet best friend.

I never have to worry or be afraid any more
For your magnificent presence is always taking good care of me
I just need to come with a humbled heart knocking at your hearts door
And you will always be there with a smile and love just for me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...