Sunday, January 31, 2021

A Servant's Heart

Jesus.....

Please take my heart into your hands in a very special way...
See in it all of the great things it can become so true
Mold it to reflect your love and everything from you each day
Make each and every part stronger, more humble and so brand new.

I want my heart to be your lighthouse that will shine and abound...
Serving others with grace and showing your care with certainty
So that others will know your kingdom and where all hope is found
Let them see your great presence just beaming so mighty in me.

Jesus I am your gentle servant ready to serve as you do...
I hear your heart calling mine to give the best effort I can
Make me your great instrument on a mission to follow you
Show me your desired thoughts according to your mighty plans.


6 comments:

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...