Friday, March 19, 2021

A Breathtaking Spirit

My Jesus...

I can feel something so beautiful just sweeping over me...
Like a refreshing wash of new beginnings and happiness
And as I look into it more with great curiosity
I start to have clarity and sweet feelings of being blessed.

I see a light of promise reaching for me with tender care...
And two hands of grace and wonder opening so perfectly
A best friend's compassion and mercy that is everywhere
In the middle of it all is exactly where I should be.

I see a beautiful smile before me with joy so true...
And a heart of gold forever opening its precious door
I want to accept this adventure my whole journeys path through
Seeking to know you with every breath and what's at your core.

Jesus I give you all that I am and place my faith in you...
I want to know all of the wonder that is you and much more
Please come in and fill me with your power in all I do
You are the only reason and the beauty that I live for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...