Friday, March 26, 2021

Lord be the foundation that helps my friends to walk their path each day,
Illuminate their way with your love in all that they may do
Surround them with your great presence and grace each step along the way
Give them your courage and true faith that will always carry them through.

Help them with assurance they are not alone and peace so perfectly,
Be their shelter so rugged and true when life's winds blow so big and grand
Fill them with happiness that never fails but shines for all to see
Let them dream and be filled with hope and promise by your mighty hand.

Lord give them great success that grows beyond the very test of time
Help them to see and envision good things as only you would do
Help them never to be burdened down by stresses they may find
Teach them to place their hand in yours and walk so faithfully with you.

God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...