Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Expectations

Jesus...

When I feel like quitting, and giving up in every way...
My heart has no strength to continue toward the biggest goal
My mind is not energized to make the most of each day
All of my stress and fears are beginning to take a toll.

Just at that moment a caring hand of love and grace touches me...
It lifts me to inspired heights I've never seen before
Just when I thought I'd seen some good so perfectly
Your sweet heart is continually working with so much more.

You give me a vision of a lifetime in your care.....
I never have to worry because your love and grace are true
You will have a foundation with courage to help me bear
And give me new inroads and pathways my whole life through.




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...