Saturday, March 6, 2021

The Reflection Of Perfection

My Jesus...

There is no perfection in me by any means, it's true...
I am a broken vessel with many pieces that need repair
But that's when your love and grace come in to surround me in all I do
You begin the healing wiping away the brokenness with great care.

Your love and power sweep over me restoring everything in sight...
Letting me know how much I am loved and have such great things ahead
I need to place my trust and everything with you with all my might
And through your miraculous intervention will work great things instead.

You tell me that you are my perfection reflection, mighty and true...
I am a brand new creation when I open my heart Lord to the e
I begin to be the duplicate of your heart in all I do
And my center of love's great devotion for all of eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...