Sunday, March 7, 2021

A Love That Guides My Steps

Jesus....

Sometimes, the pathway seems so rugged at its best,
There'll be cloud cover and small hills along the way
Then there will be the brightest sun and happiness
I get so confused and misguided day by day.

I can't see any direction or hope for me,
I do not feel like continuing with my quest
Your precious love shined brightly for me to see
My heart filled with your power and was truly blessed.

The next step I took and saw that one became two,
Your wisdom and all that you are now took control
Your light will guide my steps in all that I go through
And make me a complete person strengthened and whole.

Your love is my light every minute of each hour
I can do anything because of who you are
You fill me with your anointing and great power
Your plans give me inspiration and hope by far.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...