Sunday, March 21, 2021

Just Two Words

My Precious Jesus...

As I navigate my pathway step by step every day...
I can see sun, but also the clouds settling in all about me
It begins to work on my spirit in many different ways
Sometimes I am bewildered and don't know what I can see.

I want everything to be perfect but know that's not real...
My ❤ heart searches and tries to find the ideal way through it all
I reach out for your tender touch but am not sure what I feel
Your heart is concerned as you hear my spirit reach out and call.

You are working diligently for my good, though I can't see...
You do not want me to be anxious, or troubled and afraid
I need to trust in your power with great faith and all certainty
For that is where a real champion and great success are made.

My ❤ heart has learned a lesson about two words upon to stand...
They tell the story about what a faithful heart will receive
Knowing you are in control and listening for your voice commands
Those two powerful words that I really need are..."I BELIEVE".

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Jesus, Thank You For Always Being There

My Beloved Savior... Whenever I call out your name, I know that you hear my sweet cries so perfectly... You come to my side with passion in ...