Tuesday, June 6, 2023

You're All My Heart Desires

My Jesus...

When I think of all my heart desires, my greatest needs and more...
I cannot find any answers in all of the factors I see
But my spirit doesn't realize that your heart has good things in store
You are waiting with open arms to share all that wonder with me.

You whisper with such love and care and touch my heart with grace so true...
You inspire me and give me strength to know it'll be okay 
I have you as my anchor and strong hold in everything I do
When I need guidance or direction you're never far away. 


Jesus you are my heart's solution, fulfillment and greatest love...
You are my desire, my life's breath and answer to every need 
I pledge my life and all that I am to you in Heaven above 
My Jesus I don't have to want when your presence is all to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...