Tuesday, June 27, 2023

The Faith Key

My Beloved Jesus.....

As I walk along my pathway, sometimes the journey becomes challenging to bear...
There is a sense of uncertainty and insecurity that  overwhelms me
At that moment  is when your greatest grace and love surround me sweetly everywhere 
Suddenly,  there's a moment of submission and great learning that's born so perfectly. 

Sitting at your feet I slowly learn the truth about the great power that you are...
How that within your heart and in your hands lies the solution to all things 
Whatever the solution that's needed, you are the key for it all by far 
I have to learn to seek your presence with a decisive heart throughout everything. 

I must learn to be a loyal student who listens to the teacher faithfully.....
For you want to give me such a glorious life filled with joy and sweet happiness 
No matter what the locked door that  comes along you'll always have just the right key
The Faith key of strong belief and trust and a heart that's overflowing and blessed!





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...