Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Jesus, You Are My Joy

My Lord.....

You are the joy that raises my spirits and helps me to look forward to a new day...
This is the breathtaking joy that comes from the strength of knowing you and loving you so
You are the joy that helps me to take another step in a bolder, brand new way
This is the heartwarming joy that helps me to be encouraged wherever I may go.

You are the joy that is my restoration in every sense of the word so true.....
The anointing joy that heals me and fills me with real peace, love and grace that is so grand 
You are the joy that ignites the fire of my spirit to praise and live for you 
The life-changing joy that cascades into my heart blessings and wonder by your mighty hand. 


You are the joy that helps me to be a beautiful light of my Saviors sweetest care...
The crafting joy that helps me to be a divine masterpiece of my Savior and more 
My Savior, my heart rejoices with all of your joy that reminds me you are always there 
A solid Heavenly joy and eternal friendship that boasts of what I'm living for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...