Friday, June 30, 2023

Thank You My Savior

Jesus...

You are the true beauty that fills my heart every morning so perfectly...
The life sustaining breath of hope that gives me new purpose for every day 
The nourishing source of strength and inspiration that uplifts me
The eternal light of pure love and happiness that always shows me the way. 

You are my dear Lord, my provider and best friend who will always be right there...
My dear mentor, teacher and guardian that I'll always look up to 
My provider, protector and healer who with sweet grace shows how much he does care
Lord fill me with all of loves traits from your heart because I am nothing without you. 

My Jesus you are all that I desire, yearn for and ever hope to be...
I want our devotion to each other to continue to grow stronger in so many ways 
I want to be like you and filled with your anointing fire perfectly 
My Jesus you are my heart beat, my breath and the real meaning of all of my days!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...