Sunday, June 4, 2023

My Jesus, When I Stop And Think Of You

Jesus...

When I Stop And Think Of You And How Much You Mean To Me...
My heart fills with a peace and adoration above all
I think of your wonder and all of the beauty I see
And my spirit hears your perfect love and grace as it calls.

I see the water of life flowing from your heart so true...
I see blessings and mercy in a rain drenching my soul 
There is compassion and restoration gifted from you 
All of the keys of life from you that make me complete  and whole. 

You  raise me in your hands with hope and inspirations song...
And walk with me in delight to a new and brighter day 
You are my promise and my foundation all of my years long
Jesus you are my wisdom and the light of my pathway. 

Jesus, let me be yours to make the world a better place...
Fill me with  your anointing in every possible way 
I can now see the breathtaking glory of your sweet face
Plant the seeds of your glory in my heart every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...