Friday, June 9, 2023

When I Can't See The Sunrise

Jesus...

The clouds and rain are growing more intense to where I cannot see..
There's a fear and uncertainty gripping my heart and spirit true 
Sometimes I don't know where to turn as everything overwhelms me
That's when my heart reaches out with desire Lord looking for you. 

I'm looking for direction and the light of your love today...
My spirit seeks your guiding hand to help me along the journey 
To calm me down, give me wisdom and fill me with peace in your way 
Jesus I know you're taking care of all the uncertainty. 

Though the world's in disarray I should not focus on it at all...
I should keep the anchor of my faith rugged and always at play
Keeping my focus on you and listening for your great heart's call
You will guide me to a new, successful, and brighter futures day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...