Friday, June 16, 2023

My Heart Is Yours

Jesus...

My heart is open and ready to receive the light of your love so grand...
I pledge and bestow all that I am and give it freely now unto you 
I want to hear your voice so sweetly and see the movement of your mighty hand 
Prepare the seed of your grace within me to be your vessel my whole life through. 

Help me to be everything that you are and that you hope for me to be...
Let your joy and wisdom be my guidebook along the pathway and much more 
Please see your greatest promise and your strength working grandly within me
Let our growing bond become breathtaking and rugged to the very core. 

You are the vibrant energy that fills my heart with your peace so true...
The flames of life that ignite my spirit with desire for you and more 
Perfect peace that fills my soul with thanksgiving my whole life through 
I am filled with desire and adoration for all you have in store. 

My whole heart is yours both now and forever to restore and finish
Please begin your great magni ificent work with perfect joy 
To be like you in every possible way is my greatest wish
Jesus I feel you moving mightily as my heart begins to rejoice!






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...