Friday, June 30, 2023

A Vision Of Glory

My Breathtaking Jesus...

I look at everything around me trying to find inspiration in what I see...
Something that reveals to me that no matter what's there, everything will be alright 
But, no matter how much I try to be upbeat and rely on positivity 
There is nothing all around me that seems to encourage happiness in my real sight. 

Just at that moment, the brilliance of your love begins to work as only it can do...
It shines greatly, and begins to flood every aspect of my life and who I am
I can feel divine grace working overtime, and wisdom coming down just from you
Revealing to my heart a special
 vision and a divine Heavenly plan. 

You reveal to me just how much you love and adore me and how much I mean to you...
You then show me that sight comes not from the eyes. but through the heart by Heaven's great love 
I should let this be my philosophy no matter what in all that I do
And look  to your great power and anointing that flows abundantly from you above. 


My Jesus, give me a breathtaking vision of the beauty and wonder of Heaven true...
Help to see all things through that perfect vision with the greatest of wisdom perfectly 
I want to grow in this proper way of living and develop my bond with you 
Growing closer to you and learning more about your light is where I want  to be!





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...