Tuesday, July 25, 2023

I Need My Best Friend

My Jesus.....

Your pure and perfect love is the light that I need for every day...
To give me strong power and your anointing to show me what to do 
Your breathtaking, beautiful grace is my compass to show me the way 
Your forgiveness and compassion are my sweet life star my whole life through. 

Your peace is my life anchor to cope with everything and succeed...
Your mercy gives me a powerful foundation at its very best 
That Heavenly heart that's always open fulfills all of my great needs 
My Jesus you are my source of life and my abundant happiness. 

Master you are my devoted best friend,  my Savior and mighty king...
Lord whatever my heart may require you are that and so much more 
Caretaker of my life's path, no matter what the pathway brings
Whenever I have a need I should bring it before you on Heaven's shore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...