Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Simple Blessings

My Beloved Jesus...

Thank you for your breathtaking heart which is always open every day...
Overflowing with great wonder and amazement that only comes from you 
Sharing your pure love and grace with adoration in every real way 
Spreading your glory and anointing with seeds of promise and joy so true. 

Blessings begin to fall like a rain shower of happiness and delight...
Refreshing provision that makes every moment enjoyable to bear 
And an overflow of guidance and provision pleasing in your great sight 
Perfect, simple blessings that always show exactly how much you really care.

Thank you for my simple blessings Lord with love and adoration so true...
I give you all praise, joy and Thanksgiving with humbleness from my heart's core
I would be nothing without your love, grace and anointing my whole life through 
Please fill me to overflowing now and then comeback for much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...