Wednesday, July 5, 2023

You Are All That I Long To Be

My Jesus...

You are my mentor and the symbol of all that I aspire to be...
The example of what's good and just that my heart longs to copy and more 
I'm asking you to do a restoration as only you can in me
Jesus help me to be like you and rebuild me right to the very core.   
I want to have that gentleness and kindness that comes from your perfect heart...
The great love and grace that define you should also define all that I am
Let me have your dedication and devotion from which I'll never part
I want that determination and persistence that come from your great hands. 

Jesus help me to be considerate of others and a light just for you...
Help me to be so positive, persistent and filled with happiness always 
I want to be your reflection and bring you praise and delight my whole life through 
You are all that I look up to and will strive to be like all of my days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Daddy's Care

My Daddy reaches out and guides His child lovingly, making sure that they do not fall... And it they do tumble He is there right on time wit...