Wednesday, July 5, 2023

You Are All That I Long To Be

My Jesus...

You are my mentor and the symbol of all that I aspire to be...
The example of what's good and just that my heart longs to copy and more 
I'm asking you to do a restoration as only you can in me
Jesus help me to be like you and rebuild me right to the very core.   
I want to have that gentleness and kindness that comes from your perfect heart...
The great love and grace that define you should also define all that I am
Let me have your dedication and devotion from which I'll never part
I want that determination and persistence that come from your great hands. 

Jesus help me to be considerate of others and a light just for you...
Help me to be so positive, persistent and filled with happiness always 
I want to be your reflection and bring you praise and delight my whole life through 
You are all that I look up to and will strive to be like all of my days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lord, You're Always With Me

My Jesus..... You are a beautiful ☔ rainfall that brings refreshment to dry land... A breathtaking horizon that offers guiding light every d...